What log sources are supported?
To get logs into logFaces the following frameworks, specs and teqniques can be used:
- Apache Logging Framework, any appender using log4j DTD format will work. We provide our own Java appenders.
- NLog framework, great for .Net apps.
- Syslog RFC5424 or RFC3164 clients.
- Client JS apps can POST directly to logFaces receivers, we support cross domain calls. We have a simple wrapper module to get you started right away.
- Node.js applications can also POST directly or use an appender we contributed in log4js-node project.
- Log files in any text format can be processed with parsers using regular expressions.
See user manual for more details.